Greg B. Fleishman
Greg has created and grown some of the world’s largest and most successful brands during his 18-year career – launching 500+ items across 17 food and beverage categories into 12 countries – with a primary focus on the “green Space”. Greg is a distinguished member of the Cambridge Companies SPG advisory board and advises Cambridge SPG management on Food/Beverage Industry Investments.
In 2016, Greg joined Foodstirs Modern Baking as co-founder & COO. Greg is co-founder of Purely Righteous Brands LLC (PRB), fostering the growth of “green space” health food & beverage companies. Roster includes Chameleon Cold-Brew, Revolution Foods, Arctic Zero, Temple Turmeric, Epic Provisions, Kashi, & SUJA Juice – all committed to game-changing the sectors they are in. In 2015, Greg Co-founded Modern Alkeme with Real Housewife of New York City, Jules Wainstein. This is a first of its kind ‘clearing’ tonic made from an ancient Japanese recipe. Under PRB, Greg served as Chief Marketing & Strategy for Suja, the #1 cold-pressured fresh juice brand in the US where he led business strategy, marketing, innovation, and retail customer development. There he positioned the portfolio, created & launched 35 new items (including two sub-brands) and built 3 sales channels. Prior to that, he served as CMO of Sambazon, the maker of fresh amazon superfood-based beverages. As GM/CMO, Greg led marketing, strategy, innovation and business development for Coca-Cola’s FUZE & Energy portfolio. He also worked for over 10 years as an executive strategist, marketer, and innovator with M & A duties at Kashi/Bear Naked and Kelloggs. A passion for gold-standard farming, Greg currently serves as a board director for Demeter Biodynamic where he chairs the Strategy and Marketing committees.
Co-Founder & CEO, Purely Righteous Brands LLC – an advisory to ‘green space’ companies
Experience creating brands, new products + leading marketing & strategy
- Board Director for: Demeter Biodynamic, Tasty Brand, Modern Alkeme, Nuun, and Temple
- Board Advisor to: Once Upon a Farm, Love Wild, Back to the Roots, Wild Things, Rau, and Madecasse.
- Co-Founder & COO of Foodstirs Modern Baking, the first all organic full gluten baking mix brand
- Co-Founder of Modern Alkeme Clearing Tonic Tea w/Real Housewife of New York City, Jules Wainstein & musician/composer Chloe Flower
- Advisor to WellWell, new vital hydration beverage brand founded by celebrity chef Michael Chernow
- Advisor to Once Upon a Farm baby meals that included capital raising, product naming, brand design, and new retail distribution
- Creator of Bonafide Provisions Restorative Bone Broth brand name and led positioning + package design
- Led evolution and naming of Temple Turmeric; created and launched 22 items Pure Fire Tonic, first vegan Lassi, refrigerated SuperBlend line that included Bullet Brew coffee; SuperLights line; Biodynamic White Turmeric flavor
- Led Chameleon Cold-Brew brand evolution to #1 in category
- Created GT’s Kombucha 20th Anniversary limited edition item
- Created Kashi GOLEAN line of cereals, bars, and shakes
- Led acquisition/Integration of Bear Naked and Stretch Island Fruit Co. on behalf of Kashi Co.
Greg Fleishman was recently named by Forbes as one of top CPG / Food & Beverage Influencers and Deal Makers in the U.S.
Click here to View on Forbes: