Polina Chebotareva is an innovative pioneer with a comprehensive background in business, economics, strategic opportunity investments and venture capital transactions. Prior to joining co-founding Cambridge Companies SPG Polina was an Executive Vice President and Partner at a real estate investment firm with $350M Equity AUM.
Her detailed approach to both people and business helped Cambridge Companies SPG secure and facilitate several key investments including:
- Foodstirs – One of the fastest growing companies in America according to CNBC in 2016
- Once Upon a Farm – National Leader in Fresh HPP Baby Food
- Owl’s Brew – A Nationally available Cocktail Mixer and Craft Beer Company which recently received a strategic investment from the largest beer company in the world
- Modern Pop – Nationally Available Frozen Dessert Brand
- Wild Friends Foods – Nut Butter ($6.5B Global Market) and Snack ($45B US Market) Company
Polina maintains relations with strategic and high-value clients for the firm, portfolio companies and key accounts. Polina is an expert in organizational development, investment research, media and public relations. Polina has over a decade of real estate, angel and venture capital experience. Her deep knowledge and understanding of select market sectors allows her to underwrite transactions, develop operational teams, execute complex business strategies and finance transactions.
Polina is passionate about empowering woman in business and female entrepreneurs, she has secured investment opportunities for Cambridge Companies SPG in some of the best preforming women owned businesses in the county. Polina is passionate about charity, art, culture and has a proven track record of commitment to our community. She is an underwriter and major donor at Harvesters Food Bank in Orange County. Through her work at as a Board Member for The Laguna Art Museum in Laguna Beach, CA she has helped raise awareness and funding for environmental issues. She has devoted her time and resources to The Village of Hope Rescue Mission which helps struggling parents restore stability in their lives and the lives of their children.