Greg B. Fleishman
Greg is a long time veteran of the consumer packaged goods vertical having created and grown some of the world’s largest and most successful brands during his 20-year career as a founder, operator, board director, and investor with 12 exits so far including Kashi (Kelloggs), Chamelon Cold Brew (Nestle), Suja (Coca-Cola/ Paine Schwartz), Nuun (Nestle), and Lily’s Sweets (Hershey’s) . Over his career, Greg has launched over 3,500+ products across 17 food, beverage, supplement, perishable, homecare, and bodycare categories into 12 countries – with a primary focus on the better-for-you CPG space. Greg is a distinguished member of Cambridge Companies SPG and serves as an Operating Partner, advising management on Wellness Industry Investments and providing critical support to our portfolio companies.
- Co-Founder Foodstirs Junk-Free Bakerywith actress Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Founder of Purely Righteous Brands, a top venture studio based in San Diego, CA
- Co-Founder of Up to Good upcycled energy drinks
- Co-Founder of Union Whole Earth Snacks
- Ex-Kashi, Kellogg, Coca-Cola where he served in senior executive level roles
- Operating Partner, Whipstitch Capital Investment Bank and active Angel & LP Investor
- Named by Forbes as a Top CPG Consumer Catalyst
- Board Director for Lily’s Sweets (exited to Hershey’s June 2021), Once Upon a Farm with Jennifer Garner, 4th & Heart Ghee, Nuun Hydration (exited to Nestle June 2021), & Demeter Biodynamic Farming USA
Greg Fleishman was recently named by Forbes as one of top CPG / Food & Beverage Influencers and Deal Makers in the U.S.
Click here to View on Forbes: